The Illinois Youth Soccer registration tent and fields will be located on the other side of the Sand Gymnastics event happening at the same time as Beach Soccer.
ALL TEAMS SHOULD COME TO THE ILLINOIS YOUTH SOCCER TENT NO LATER THAN 45-MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST GAME FOR TEAM CHECK-IN. If you don’t come to check-in you will not play your first game.
ALL PLAYERS WITH THEIR PLAYERS PASSES MUST BE PRESENT AT THE CHECK-IN
At Check In Teams MUST HAVE all of the following
1.) Each Player on the Roster with their Player Passes
If players do not have Player Passes they can use one of the following:
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Copy of their Birth Certificate WITH some sort of Photo ID (i.e. School ID, Membership Card, Library Card.)
2.) Complete and signed by parent Medical Release Form FOR EVERY PLAYER
- Teams can download the forms here
- If a player is injured during the tournament and the coach does not have a signed and completed medical waiver, the COACH IS LIABLE FOR THAT INJURED PLAYER
3.) Printed copy of roster from GotSoccer (see below for instructions on how to enter roster)
At check-in each player’s pass will be checked and they will be given a wristband that they MUST WEAR ALL DAY. Players without wristband WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY and NO REPLACEMENT WRISTBANDS WILL BE GIVEN.
THE ROSTER LIMIT FOR THE TOURNAMENT IS 12 PLAYERS
To enter your roster do the following steps.
- Log-in to www.gotsoccer.com using the Login and Password you created when you registered.
- Select the “ROSTER” option on the gray bar across the top of the screen you see
- In the pull down menu next to VIEW BY EVENTS select “PRIMARY PLAY LIST”
- Click the “Add New Player” button
- Enter the player’s information and then press “Save”
- Repeat the steps for each player
CHICAGO BEACH SOCCER APP PROVIDED BY TEAM APP - GET THE LATEST NEWS RIGHT TO YOUR PHONE
For the Chicago Beach Soccer Tournament, you can keep up to date on scores, follow your schedule and get any weather delay information directly to your phone thru the Illinois Youth Soccer Smartphone App.
All you need to do is download Team App onto your smartphone. Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app). Its 100% FREE.
Launch Team App.
1. Sign-up to Team App. You'll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Log in. Then search for Illinois Youth Soccer and request access to the 2016 Chicago Beach Soccer Tournament access group
Previously we have had weather issues that has delayed the Beach Soccer tournament. Illlinois Youth Soccer will announce any weather delays, schedule changes or updates thru our official mobile app via Team App ALL TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER FOR THIS FREE SERVICE TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
Please plan accordingly and make sure you bring and your players DRINK plenty of water.
Because of the weather the beach will be a very popular location this weekend, parking will fill quickly and lots can get congested. The result may be people having to park way down the beach from the fields and check-in tent. Please plan accordingly in order to arrive early enough for your team to check-in and be at your field prior to your first game.