The Illinois Youth Soccer registration tent and fields will be closest to The Dock restaurant
There is specific check in times for each age group. Teams that come before their check-in time will not be checked in. Check-in will take 15-20 minutes approximately per team so plan accordingly. If you don’t come to check-in you will not play your first game.
ALL PLAYERS WITH THEIR PLAYERS PASSES MUST BE PRESENT AT THE CHECK-IN
Team Check-In Times: TBA
At Check In Teams MUST HAVE all of the following
1.) Each Player on the Roster with their Player Passes
If players do not have Player Passes they can use one of the following:
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Copy of their Birth Certificate WITH some sort of Photo ID (i.e. School ID, Membership Card, Library Card.)
2.) Complete and signed by parent Medical Release Form FOR EVERY PLAYER
- Teams can download the forms here
- If a player is injured during the tournament and the coach does not have a signed and completed medical waiver, the COACH IS LIABLE FOR THAT INJURED PLAYER
3.) Printed copy of roster from GotSoccer (see below for instructions on how to enter roster)
At check-in each player’s pass will be checked and they will be given a wristband that they MUST WEAR ALL DAY. Players without wristband WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY and NO REPLACEMENT WRISTBANDS WILL BE GIVEN.
THE ROSTER LIMIT FOR THE TOURNAMENT IS 12 PLAYERS
To enter your roster do the following steps.
- Log-in to www.gotsoccer.com using the Login and Password you created when you registered.
- Select the “ROSTER” option on the gray bar across the top of the screen you see
- In the pull down menu next to VIEW BY EVENTS select “PRIMARY PLAY LIST”
- Click the “Add New Player” button
- Enter the player’s information and then press “Save”
- Repeat the steps for each player
RAINOUT LINE / CANCELLATION INFO
Previously we have had weather issues that delayed the Beach Soccer tournament, Illinois Youth Soccer has partnered with Rainout Line to provide the best cancellation communication tool for all of our tournaments. ALL TEAMS SHOULD REGISTER FOR THIS FREE SERVICE TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
Registration is simple
- Go to www.rainoutline.com
- Search for “Illinois Youth Soccer” do NOT click on the IYSA logo, that will redirect you to the IYSA website
- Click Illinois Youth Soccer in the Search Results
- Select the “EMAIL OR TEXT ALERTS” option (It is on the left of the screen under the Illinois Youth Soccer logo) to register to receive message directly to your phone.
- You can also get information by
- Calling 847-257-1222. You will be prompted to enter an Extension. The extensions for The Chicago Beach Soccer Tournament is 5
- Downloading the Rainout Line app for your smart phone
- Following Illinois Youth Soccer on Facebook or Twitter
- Current statuses are always posted on http://rainoutline.com/search/dnis/8472571222
Please plan accordingly and make sure you bring and your players DRINK plenty of water.
Because of the weather the beach will be a very popular location this weekend, parking will fill quickly and lots can get congested. The result may be people having to park way down the beach from the fields and check-in tent. Please plan accordingly in order to arrive early enough for your team to check-in and be at your field prior to your first game.