Detais for the 2017 Chicago Beach Soccer Tournament
The best address to enter in a GPS for the location of the event is 200 W Montrose Harbor Dr, Chicago, IL 60640
There will be a beach gymnastic event going on also, the Beach Soccer Tournament will be on the other side of that.
Please plan accordingly for parking
Schedule has been posted
Make sure you are aware of all your game time. For every 5 minutes a team is late for a kick-off, the other team is awarded a goal. No show by half = forfeit
Chicago Beach Soccer rules can be found here
Teams should plan to arrive 30-45-minutes prior to their first game for check-in.
ALL PLAYERS WITH THEIR PLAYERS PASSES MUST BE PRESENT AT THE CHECK-IN. Team check-in TOGETHER not individually
At Check In Teams MUST HAVE all of the following
1.) Each Player on the Roster with their Player Passes
If players do not have Player Passes they can use one of the following:
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Copy of their Birth Certificate WITH some sort of Photo ID (i.e. School ID, Membership Card, Library Card.)
2.) Complete and signed by parent Medical Release Form FOR EVERY PLAYER
- Teams can download the forms here
- If a player is injured during the tournament and the coach does not have a signed and completed medical waiver, the COACH IS LIABLE FOR THAT INJURED PLAYER
At check-in each player's pass will be checked and they will be given a wristband that they MUST WEAR ALL DAY. Players without wristband WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY and NO REPLACEMENT WRISTBANDS WILL BE GIVEN
Teams that pre-ordered sand socks can pick them up at check-in
THE ROSTER LIMIT FOR THE TOURNAMENT IS 12 PLAYERS. All players competing MUST be entered in GotSoccer. Rosters MUST Be entered no later than July 19
To enter your roster do the following steps.
- Log-in to www.gotsoccer.com using the Login and Password you created when you registered.
- Select the "ROSTER" option on the gray bar across the top of the screen you see
- In the pull down menu next to VIEW BY EVENTS select "PRIMARY PLAY LIST"
- Click the "Add New Player" button
- Enter the player's information and then press "Save"
- Repeat the steps for each player
SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOUR PARENTS
Teams and their parents should download the official Illinois Youth Soccer app via TeamApp.
The app will include schedules, results and rules for the weekend as well as be our first communication tool for any weather delays or field changes. It will also serve as our electronic program for the event.
THERE WILL BE NO PAPER SCHEDULES OF GAMES ON SITE, the app will show schedules and standings.
To get the FREE APP you need to download Team App onto your smartphone.
- Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app ). Its 100% FREE. Once it has downloaded, Launch Team App.
- Sign-up to Team App. You'll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
- Log in. Then search for Illinois Youth Soccer and request access to 2017 Chicago Beach Soccer Tournament
If you have any questions please contact either Chris at email@example.com or Ale at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 847-290-1577