The Coaches Connection is your one-stop spot for exclusive and reliable coaching information that includes practice session ideas for all levels, videos, coaching resources, meeting info and more. Have anything you think should be added or any question on the content, email Illinois Youth Soccer at email@example.com
"The Character, Practice, or Skill as a Sportsman"
"Conduct, Fairness, Courtesy, and being a cheerful loser"
Should we be loud and vocal to any referees on a bad call?
- Take a deep breath and allow them to recognize if bad call
- The young referees learn as players learn and will get better
- We do not have enough referees and we are losing many due to this
Should we beat our opponent by double digit scores?
- We can prevent this by either taking a player off the field
- Moving your goal scorers to defense - Having your goal scorer play GK
- This is not good for the team that is on the losing end
All Players and Coaches should shake hands when game is over.
Coaches are responsible for the experience of the player and we want them to continue to respect and enjoy this beautiful game.
Coaches Connection Content:
*New Video Recreational Coaches Activites Demo
Motivate your players with a new weekly training Sessions & Activities! Posted each Monday
*Weekly Training Session may not follow US Soccer Guidelines if using for Coaching Course
Weekly Training Session
Resource and Info
**Archived Sessions Click on the left bar on various Links to Activities
Hope you are enjoying the sessions or activities provided. Have an idea or recommendation send it to firstname.lastname@example.org