Candidates are required to complete four (4) pre-course assignments. Candidates must complete two (2) Laws of the Game assignments and a Concussion Awareness course. In addition, candidates must choose to complete one of three team management assignments. Each assignment will be submitted during the opening lecture.
1. Laws of the Game
Part A – Complete the U.S. Soccer Referee exam ("E" License candidates are required to complete modules 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17)
Part B - Read and review the modifications for the following FIFA Rules:
1 Field, 2 Ball, 3 Players, 5 Referee, 6 Assistant Referee, and 7 Duration of Game.
* Candidates are required to print a completion certificate and submit during the opening lecture. Certificates will only appear once all slides and questions have been viewed and answered correctly.
2. Team Management - English (.pdf) | Spanish (.pdf)
*You only need to complete A, B OR C and NOT all three of them.
Lesson Plan Template
3. Risk Management Assignment
- Concussion Awareness - English (online)
* Candidates are required to print a completion certificate and submit during the opening lecture.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the online concussion assignment, you may request a CD-ROM version of the course from the CDC at no cost. If you would like to order a copy of the course on CD-ROM, visit the CDC publication order form.
You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or print and use the written test below.
- Concussion Awareness - Spanish: Script | Quiz
“E” License Candidate Guidebooks
Download - “E” License Candidate Guidebook - English
Download - “E” License Candidate Guidebook - Spanish
Download - “E” License Goalkeeping Guidebook - English
Download - “E” License Goalkeeping Guidebook - Spanish
- See more at: http://www.ussoccer.com/coaches/licenses/national-e.aspx