What you need to do BY 3PM MONDAY, APRIL 30
- ALL PLAYERS WHO WILL BE PLAYING IN THE EVENT MUST BE ADDED TO YOUR OFFICIAL ROSTER IN GOTSOCCER
- How to enter your players into your GotSoccer Roster
- Login to your team GotSoccer account
- You will be taken to your team’s Overview page. At the top of the page there is a Gray Bar that runs the length of the page; "Overview" is highlighted in light blue. On that bar click on ROSTER
- This will take you to your PRIMARY PLAYER LIST
- Add all your players here (NOT AS GUEST PLAYERS). To add players click the REGISTER NEW PLAYER button and enter the player’s info. The main information to enter is the player’s name, birthdate and id number. If the system asks for any other info (phone, email, etc.) you can just enter the club’s info
REMINDER: YOU MAY ONLY USE PLAYERS FROM WITHIN YOUR CLUB, NO PLAYERS FROM OUTSIDE YOUR CLUB ARE ALLOWED ON YOUR ROSTER.
GAME DAY TEAM CHECK-IN PROCESS
Check-in for each age group will run during a specific time. Teams should arrive no later than 45-minutes prior to their first match
At check-in your will need:
1.) Copy of your official IYSA affiliated league roster listing ALL players entered in your event roster on GotSoccer
2.) IL Youth Soccer affiliated league Player cards or State ID with birthdate for all players
3.) ALL PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT AT CHECK-IN
At check-in all rosters and player cards will be checked and players will be given a wristband that MUST be worn all day. Refs will not be checking player cards at fields, wristbands will represent eligible players. PLAYERS MUST WEAR WRISTBANDS ALL DAY. NO WRISTBAND = NO PLAY.
IF YOUR TEAMS WINS THE MATCH
Collect the Gamecard and bring it to the IL Youth Soccer check-in to record the score. We cannot update standings and points without those gamecards.