REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL ILLINOIS CUP IS NOW OPEN.
The new Illinois Cup is a state championship tournament open to Illinois Youth Soccer member travel and high-level rec teams. This competition is designed for 3rd-Level teams and below (EXCEPT WHERE NOTED). This in-state only tournament will follow a similar format as the other Cup competition (State & Presidents) and offer teams that have not gotten the chance to experience a state-wide tournament, that opportunity,
The Fall 2017 Illinois Cup will be held in the following age groups:
- 15U Girls
- 15U Boys - Open To Any IYSA Registered Team
- 16U Girls
- 17U Girls
- 18U Girls
- 19U Girls
REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 TEAMS PER AGE GROUP. SPOTS FILLED FIRST COME. TEAMS NOT IN THE FIRST 8 WILL BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST SHOULD THE EVENT EXPANDED TO MORE TEAMS PER AGE OR IF ADDITIONAL AGE GROUPS ADDED.
Illinois Youth Soccer will check with member leagues to verify that teams that apply fit the playing-level criteria.
Teams or players that play in the following groups are not eligible for the Illinois Cup:
- A or A/B Division of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL)
- 1st or 2nd Division of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Major Club Division of CIYSL North
- Platinum Division of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Platinum Division of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in the Top 2 of their Illowa Division the preceding season.
- Any team that played in MRL
- Any team that played in State Cup
- Any team that played in Presidents Cup
- Any team that played in State Premiership Division