REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING ILLINOIS CUP IS NOW CLOSED.
We are still looking for teams in the following age groups to complete brackets, interested teams should email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 2005 (13U) Boys
- 2003 (15U) Boys
The new Illinois Cup is a state championship tournament open to Illinois Youth Soccer member travel and high-level rec teams. This competition is designed for 3rd-Level teams and below (EXCEPT FOR GOLD DIVISION). This in-state only tournament will follow a similar format as the other Cup competition (State & Presidents) and offer teams that have not gotten the chance to experience a state-wide tournament, that opportunity,
The Spring 2018 Illinois Cup will be held in the following age groups:
- 13U Girls
- 14U Girls
- 15U Girls Gold
- 13U Boys
- 14U Boys
- 15U Boys
- 16U Boys
- 17U Boys
- 18U Boys
- 19U Boys
REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 TEAMS PER AGE GROUP. SPOTS FILLED FIRST COME. TEAMS NOT IN THE FIRST 8 WILL BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST SHOULD THE EVENT EXPANDED TO MORE TEAMS PER AGE OR IF ADDITIONAL AGE GROUPS ADDED.
Illinois Youth Soccer will check with member leagues to verify that teams that apply fit the playing-level criteria.
Unless otherwise noted*, Teams or players that play in the following groups are NOT eligible for the Illinois Cup:
- A or A/B Division of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL). Open Division teams are also inelgible UNLESS they played in C Division the previous year.
- 1st or 2nd Division of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Major Club Division of CIYSL North
- Platinum Division of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Platinum Division of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in the Top 2 of their Illowa Division the preceding season
- Any team that played in MRL
- Any team or player that played in State Cup
- Any team or player that played in Presidents Cup
- Any team that played in State Premiership Division
*In Spring, ANY 2003 (15U) Girls team is eligible for the Illinois Cu