It is with regret that we inform you that the event has been cancelled this weekend.
We have been in constant communication with the Mike Rose Soccer Complex and we felt that the current field conditions, the forecast for the rest of the week and weekend, and the safety of the players and referees would not allow for us to get the games in. We also took into account the travel that families would have to make and then the time and financial commitment that goes into an event like this. All those things put together led us to the common ground of thinking of the players and families first and foremost in this situation. We would rather get the games in, but the reality of that happening was becoming less and less.
With that said there are a few loose ends that need to be tied up for everyone:
- Please be sure to contact your hotel to cancel ASAP . If you booked your room through the blocks that were set up, I have been assured that due to the event being cancelled because of weather, everyone should receive full refunds or not be charged at all. please be sure to contact the specific hotel.
- If you pre-ordered any tournament gear, please contact Simax Sports at email@example.com for details.
- The event fee refunds will be processed by no later than the end of the month