Pre-ODP Group 2 Registration Open
Limited space available
Illinois ODP Parent Presentation
Click on the links below for the presentation slides
US Soccer System of Play
All players should familiarize themselves with the US Soccer position numbering system as well as the player profiles/roles for EVERY postition number.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE USSF SYSTEM OF PLAY POSITION NUMBERS AND PLAYER PROFILES
2016/17 ODP Winter Training
Sessions Kicking Off Soon!
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you prepare for your first ODP session:
- Any players training at the NORTHBROOK location must also turn in an Athletico Center Facility Waiver[link]
- NORTHBROOK facility is the Athletico Center located at 1900 Old Willow Road, Northbrook, IL 60062
- SCHAUMBURG facility is the Schaumburg Park District Sport Center located at 1141 IL-19, Schaumburg, IL 60193
- Plan to arrive 45 MINUTES BEFORE the posted session start time
- ALL PLAYERS must submit a completed and signed paper copy of the IYSA Medical Release Form at check-in or they WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
- Players must bring the following
- Soccer ball with name on it (size 4 for '05-'07)
- Water bottle with name on it
- Soccer shoes (molded outdoor cleats, turfs, and flats are allowed) NO METAL SCREW-INS.
- IYSA Medical Release Form
- Players are responsible for checking themselves in (NOT PARENTS)
- The process for players at check-in is as follows
- Tell us their first and last name
- Give us the completed paper copy of the IYSA Medical Release Form
- Player will receive their numbered ODP training shirts for the year
- Player should check to confirm both numbers are the same
- Player will step to the side and have a player ID photo taken holding the back of their shirt up so that their face and shirt number are visible.
- Check in is complete! Player will be asked put on one ODP training shirt and to put the other in their bag so that it is readily available if asked to switch shirts during the session
- There will be a PARENT MEETING 15 minutes after the start of the session
2016/17 IL ODP Winter Training Registration Closed
Limited space still open in some age groups. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
CLICK HERE FOR 2016/17 ILLINOIS ODP SCHEDULES
US Soccer Committed to Olympic Development Program
US Soccer CEO/Secretary General expresses the Federation's continued committment to scout the USYS ODP system.
Illinois Youth Soccer Association encourages all families to follow the Center for Disease Control’s and Illinois Department of Public Health’s Immunization Requirements.
Click here to view