GAME SCHEDULE: CLICK THIS LINK FOR AGE GROUP SCHEDULES
*Plan to meet your coach and team 45 minutes before kickoff at the assigned field
UNIFORMS: Players should bring both your white and black ODP training shirts (GKs green/purple). In addition you must also bring primarily black shorts and socks for the games. If your team is designated as a "White" team you should plan to play in your white ODP training shirt. If your team is designated as a "Black" team you should plan to play in your black ODP training shirt. If your team does not have a color designation on the schedule plan to play in your white ODP training shirt. All player must have BOTH ODP SHIRTS WITH THEM IN CASE WE NEED TO SWITCH COLORS.
COMMUNICATION/TEAM APP: We will be using Team App as the primary communication tool while we are in Rockford. ALL PLAYERS AND PARENTS SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE APP AND JOIN THE PUMA CUP ACCESS GROUP. Instructions for Team App:
- Download team app here http://teamapp.com/app or on your phone’s mobile app store
- Create an account
- You will get an email to verify your account
- Open Team App on your phone and search for "Illinois Youth Soccer" and join that "team"
- In the Illinois Youth Soccer dashboard select "Settings" on the top right corner of your phone screen
- Select "Access Groups"
- Request access to the "2017 Puma Cup ODP Teams" access group
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Rockford!