The below bracket show team match-ups and play by dates ONLY. For specific game date & time click here.
If a game date or time is NOT listed in GotSoccer it has not been sent to Illinois Youth Soccer and game officials have NOT been assigned.
Spring 2015 Illinois State Cup & Sports Authority Presidents Cup Brackets
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY PRESIDENTS CUP GAMES?
Teams matched up in a game must communicate and mutually agree on a date that is scheduled by the SCHEDULE BY DATE AND played NO LATER than the PLAY BY DATE . The team listed on the top of the bracket is the Home Team and the game should be played at their location (unless the Home Team fields are not available or a large distance of travel would be required for one or both teams. In that case, the game should be held at a neutral and equidistant location.) If team cannot mutually agree, the State Cup Director will make a final decision on where and when the match will be held.
All State Cup / Presidents Cup matches are required to be scheduled by the listed Schedule by date. Any game not scheduled by the Schedule by deadline will be FINED $50 PER TEAM PER DAY.
Teams contact (Click Here For Spring 2015 Contacts) each other and once an agreement is made about the match, they should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams Playing
- Age Group
- Date Of Match
- Time Of Match
- Location Of Match
DO NOT EMAIL BACK & FORTHS BETWEEN COACHES TO IYSA. ONLY SEND EMAIL ONCE THE DATE IS FINALIZED.
TEAMS DO NOT ASSIGN REFEREES FOR HOME-TEAM-HOST GAMES. The State Cup Referee Assignor will assign the officiating crew upon receipt of the above listed information.
GAME CHANGE FEES
Once a date and time is emailed to email@example.com the date is finalized. If either team requests a game change they must:
- Pay a $50 game change fee (prior to the game change being approved)
- If game was to be played at their home field, their opponent now becomes the host location
- Any game change requests must be received NO LATER than 5 days prior to the scheduled match
MY GAME DOESN'T LIST THE OPPONENT?
Some matches in Presidents Cup are determined by play-in games for State Cup. Team that lose those match move to Presidents Cup. If you match up shows your opponent as "Presidents Cup X" you can find your potential opponent by going to the State Cup bracket for your age group and finding the match that will result in "Eliminated To Presidents Cup X"
WHAT ARE THE TEAM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO OUR FIRST GAME?
NO LATER THAN 48- HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST HOME-TEAM HOME MATCH, TEAM MUST:
- Enter into the Official Illinois State Cup Roster in the GotSoccer Registration System all players who will be competing on your team in State Cup. The maximum number of players is Twenty-Two (22). Include every player even if a player may be missing the first game(s). Your roster FREEZES after your first match, NO ADDITIONS. Only players who are listed on the official State Cup roster are eligible to compete in State Cup.
- To Enter Players Into Your Tournament Roster
- Login to your team GotSoccer account
- You will be taken to your team’s Overview page. At the top of the page there is a Gray Bar that runs the length of the page; "Overview" is highlighted in light blue. On that bar click on ROSTER
- This will take you to your PRIMARY PLAYER LIST
- Add all your players here (NOT AS GUEST PLAYERS). To add players click the REGISTER NEW PLAYER button and enter the player’s info. The main information to enter is the player’s name, birthdate and id number. If the system asks for any other info (phone, email, etc.) you can just enter the club’s info
- After you have entered all the players, from the VIEW BY EVENT dropdown menu select "Spring 2015 Chipotle State Cup & Sports Authority Presidents Cup " All the players you entered should now be listed.
- Once all players are entered click the GENERATE ROSTER button. This WILL FREEZE YOUR ROSTER. Do not freeze your roster until it is finalized.
- Roster is frozen after team's first match - players cannot be added after first match.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (847-290-1576) a copy of your Illinois Youth Soccer competitive member league roster(s) for EACH PLAYER entered on your Official Entry Event roster in GotSoccer. Only players who are listed in GotSoccer are eligible to compete in State Cup.
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com