Sanctioned Tournaments Listing
Click here for a listing of all Illinois Youth Soccer sanctioned tournaments as well as Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio North & South Dakota sanctioned tournaments.
Sanction Your Tournament With Illinois Youth Soccer
Any club in good standing and that has teams currently registered with Illinois Youth Soccer can apply to host a sanctioned tournament in Illinois by contacting Ivan Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why sanction your tournament with IYSA? Illinois Youth Soccer sanctioned tournaments guarantee teams that the tournament is of the highest quality and it abides by strict risk management guidelines. IYSA sanctioned tournament are advertised FREE OF CHARGE on the Tournament Center, US Youth Soccer website to over 3-million members, and in the IYSA Network News to over 80,000 members.
- $300 sanctioning fee for Tournament Host with at least 50% of it players currently registered with Illinois Youth Soccer
- $1500 sanctioning fee for Tournament Host with less than 50% of its players currently registered with Illinois Youth Soccer
- NO MARKETING OBLIGATIONS with Illinois Youth Soccer
- NO TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION DEADLINE up to 30 days prior to tournament start date
- MINIMAL TOURNAMENT APPLICATION FORM
- Better insurance coverage than others
- Ability to purchase tournament insurance for non-members
- Reduced documentation requirments
- Simplified tournament application
- FREE ADVERTISEMENT on US Youth Soccer websites and thru Illinois Youth Soccer website and Network News
- Risk Management policies that protect you, your club, the participants and volunteers
- Your tournament will be part of the largest your soccer ogranization in the United States-US Youth Soccer with over 3 million players and you are part of the trusted names, the Illinois Youth Soccer Association, a charter member of US Soccer and US Youth Soccer, with a track record and demonstrated commitment to player, coach and referee development.
Procedure for Tournament Sanctioning
If your club would like to apply to have your tournament sanctioned with Illinois Youth Soccer Association follow the steps below.
- Visit thetournamentcenter.com to complete the online submission for your tournament.
- Fill out and email (email@example.com) or fax (847-290-1576) the Application To Host an IYSA Sanctioned Tournament below.
- Submit your payment online through The Tournament Center. For new tournaments a $500 bond will need to be submitted before tournament approval.
Sanctioned Tournament Forms