Teams matched up in a Home-Team-Host match must communicate with each other and mutually agree on a date and time to play the Home-Team-Host match. The team listed on the top of the bracket is the home team and if have available fields, the game should be played at their location (unless a large distance of travel would be required for one or both teams, then the game should be held at a neutral location between the two). Once a date, time and location are mutually agreed upon, the home team should email that information and detailed directions or a specific address to the following people. This information should be sent NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
TEAMS DO NOT ASSIGN REFEREES FOR HOME-TEAM-HOST GAMES. Once game details are emailed to those listed above, the State Cup referee assignor will assign the officiating crew.
NO LATER THAN 48- HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST HOME-TEAM HOME MATCH, TEAM MUST:
- Enter all players who will be competing in State Cup (max 22) into the official State Cup roster thru GotSoccer. Players not listed on official State Cup roster are NOT ELIGIBLE to compete in State Cup. Enter ALL PLAYERS (max 22) who may compete in the State Cup, rosters are frozen after first State Cup match and players cannot be added after first match.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (847-290-1576) a copy of your IYSA affiliated competitive league roster(s) for EACH PLAYER enterd into your State Cup roster in GotSoccer. Players not listed on an official IYSA affiliated league roster are NOT ELIGIBLE to compete in State Cup
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO YOUR HOME-TEAM-HOST MATCH:
- Official State Cup gamecard. Any team that does not have their game card will be subject to $10 printing fee fine. Only 18 of max 22 players can dress per match. Inactive players should be crossed off gamecard. Here’s how you print your game card off GotSoccer:
- Log into your GotSoccer account
- Select Illinois State Cup
- Select "Schedule"
- For the game you want to download the game card for, on the far left of the match listing you will see a GRAY BOX with the PDF SYMBOL and a GAME #. Just click on the game #, download (you need PDF reader) and print that file.
- $75 in cash to pay to center referee prior to start of match. Preference is 3 envelopes of $25 each.
IF YOU WIN YOUR HOME-TEAM-HOST MATCH:
- Winning team collect BOTH gamecards from center referee and submits them to email@example.com or faxes it to 847-290-1577 NO LATER THAN 48 hours after the completion of the match.
- Winning team will be required to pay the advance round fee of $40 prior to their next State Cup game. IYSA WILL NOT INVOICE TEAMS FOR ADVANCE ROUND FEES THIS YEAR. ALL TEAMS must pay advance round fee after each State Cup victory