With the change to birth-year age groups, Illinois Youth Soccer will offer a seperate event for those teams made up of 1998 (U19) girls who may still be in high school.
The 1998 (U19) Illinois Cup will be an in-state only event that follow the same format as the group play portion of State Cup.
- Team must be currently registered with an Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive league
- Teams will play at least 3 group play games
- Play-in elimination games (if needed)
- 2 of 3 group play games will be schedulded for September 30 - October 2 in Rockford
- Semis and Finals will be held October 14-16 in Northbrook with State Cup and Presidents Cup finals
Teams are allowed to use any player registered to their club including players who may be competing in the State Cup or Presidents Cup.
PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT WILL NOT DISQUALIFY A PLAYER FROM BEING ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THE FALL STATE CUP OR PRESIDENTS CUP AND/OR THE SPRING U19/20 STATE CUP
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE 1998 (U19) ILLINOIS CUP
Question: Chris at email@example.com or Bill at bill@illinoisyouthsoccer;org or call 847-290-1577