Fall 2016 Event Details
Click here to Register for the Fall 2016 event
Starting Fall 2016 all Illinois Youth Soccer and US Youth Soccer events will be run in birth year age groups:
- Under-15 Girls: Players born in 2002 and younger
- Under-16 Girls: Players born in 2001 and younger
- Under-17 Girls: Players born in 2000 and younger
- Under-18 Girl: Players born in 1999 and younger
Illinois Youth Soccer will also host a Fall Under-19 Illinois Cup for players born 1998 and younger. Players that compete in this event will still eligible to compete in the Fall Under-18 State Cup and the Spring Under-19/20 State Cup. Details and registration for this event coming soon.
Click here for teams that have earned seeds for the 2016 Fall State Cup and Presidents Cup.
Seeds subject to change
Cup Weekends and Host Locations
NEW starting this Fall, most games will be assigned to play on a specific date, time and location:
- Open Cup: August 27-28 at Sportscore Two in Rockford
- Group Play: 2 of 3 group play games will be scheduled for September 30 - October 2 at Sportscore Two in Rockford. The 3rd group play game will be home team host and required to be played by September 29
- Semis and Finals: October 14 - 16 at Techny Park in Northbrook
Teams can mutually agree to play their scheduled match PRIOR to the scheduled weekends but ALL matches must be played by the designated dates. Team may be fined $250 per game for games not played by the scheduled date.
To play on a date and location other than Rockford, teams must mutually agree and submit the game change request to email@example.com no later than
- Open Cup game change requests must be recevied no later than August 8
- Group Play game change requests must be received no later than September 8
Game change requests received after the listed dates will NOT be accepted.
- Registration Fee: $425
- Referee Per Game: $80. PAID AT FIELD TO CENTER IN CASH
- Rockford Parking Fee: $100 PER WEEKEND
- July 7: Registration Closes
- July 27: Brackets Announced
- August 8: Open Cup game change requests due
- August 27-28: Open Cup games in Rockford
- September 8: Group Play game change requests due
- September 8: Group play home team host game schedule by date
- September 29: Group play home team host game by no later than date
- September 30 - October 2: Group Play games in Rockford
- October 14 - 16: Semis & Finals in Northbrook
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Chris at 847-290-1577