Illinois Youth Soccer started the State Premiership Division in Spring 2013 with support from our competitive member leagues. This exclusive competition was designed to give elite teams that are registered with Illinois Youth Soccer competitive member leagues (Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL), Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL), Central lllinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL), Southern Illinois Soccer League (SISL), and ILLOWA an opportunity to compete against the other top teams in the state.
THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE FOR GIRLS TEAM COMPETING IN THE STATE PREMIERSHIP CHICAGO DIVSION ONLY
Fall 2017 APPLICATION NOW OPEN
- Complete your Illinois Youth Soccer competitive league registration and pay all fees for Fall. Must be completed by 7/1/17
- After your league registration is completed, complete the GIRLS STATE PREMIERSHIP APPLICATION no later than 7/6/2017
- Accepted teams will be notified no later than 7/13/2017
- Teams NOT accepted will play in the Illinois Youth Soccer competitive league they registered with.
PROMOTION & RELEGATION
- Under-14 thru Under-15 Girls: Top 4 teams from previous season Premiership and IWSL A Divsion Champion earn spots. Other spots filled via application process
- Under-16 thru Under-18 Girls: Top 4 teams from previous season Premiership earn spots. Other spots filled via application process
CHAMPIONS / STATE CUP SEEDING
|Fall 2017 14U Champion & Finalist
||Spring 14U State Cup #7 & #8 Seed
With the State Cup expanding to Quarterfinals starting Fall 2017, All State Cup seeds directly into group play will come from the Quarterfinalists. State Premiership Division champions will secure a spot in the Cup draw that either 1.) guarantees a maximum of 1 play-in game or 2.) a spot draw directly into group play.
Teams will play 6-9 State Premiership Division matches. Premiership matches will be considered your league play and will meet the team's requirement to compete in events such as State Cup, Presidents Cup, MRL, etc.
Illinois Youth Soccer will produce a schedule for all teams, designating who is the home team for each match. The Fall Premiership schedules will be released no later than August 1, 2017.
State Premiership games are self-scheduled amongst teams. Once the schedule is released:
- Teams contact each other and mutually agree on date and time. Game should be played at the field of the team deginated as HOME on the schedule.
- All teams must finalize their State Premiership Schedules by August 15
- No later than August 15, teams should email the following details for all of their HOME matches to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific location including address and field number
Although game details are due by August 15, teams are allowed unlimited game changes. To get a game changed after the schedule deadline teams must do the following no later than 72-hrs prior to the originally scheduled match:
- Email email@example.com a new agreed upon date, time and location. NO GAME CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION. Games cancelled by teams without email this information may result in a forfeit.
The Illinois Youth Soccer assignors (Art Arustamyan & Steve Jablow) handle all assigning for Premiership matches. The state assignor will assign the entire 3-person crew. Any team that would like to request to use an assignor other than one of the official State Premiership Assisgnors must do so no later than August 1. ALLTEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY $80 ($60 for 12U) IN CASH AT THE FIELD TO THE CENTER PRIOR TO EACH PREMIERSHIP MATCH.