The 3rd Annual Futsal State Cup will be held
January 25-26, 2020
UW Health Sports Factory
305 S. Madison Street
Rockford, IL 61104
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2020 FUTSAL STATE CUP SCHEDULE
Futsal State Cup Rule
- December 30: Registration closes
- January 7: Check payments due / credit cards charged
- January 11: Deadline to submit coach passes / background checks
- January 15: Roster deadline
- January 25: Boys Teams Play
- January 26: Girls Teams Play
Participating teams will roster all players and coaches and receive passes exclusive to the Illinois Youth Soccer Futsal State Cup and if any future Regional or National events become available.
All players and coaches must be entered into GotSoccer by 3pm on January 15.
Once you have enter all your players into GotSoccer you must email the following to email@example.com no later than January 16 – BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER
- IF YOUR PLAYERS ARE CURRENT MEMBERS OF ILLINOIS YOUTH SOCCER : Email firstname.lastname@example.org one of the two
- a copy of the player’s current US Youth Soccer / Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive league pass
- a copy of your Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive league roster showing all players lists
- If YOUR PLAYERS ARE NOT CURRENT MEMBER OF ILLINOIS YOUTH SOCCER: You must email BOTH of the following to email@example.com no later than January 16- BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER. DO NOT HAVE PARENTS SEND THIS INFO FOR INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS, PLEASE COLLECT THE INFO FOR YOUR TEAM AND SEND TO KATIE AS ONE EMAIL.
If you have a current / valid coaching pass from one of the following Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive leagues you must email a scanned copy of the actual pass to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN JANUARY 11 - BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER.
Valid coaching passes are from one of the following:
- Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Illinois Women's Soccer League (IWSL)
- St Louis Youth Soccer League - IL (SLYSA)
- Young Sportsmen's Soccer League
- Illinois Youth Soccer issued Tournament Only Coaching Pass
If you do NOT have a coaching pass issued by one of the above, you can still coach a team in the Futsal State Cup but you must DO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY. All must be done no later than January 11 - BUT THE SOONER THE BETTER
- Take your Concussion Training here: https://www.cdc.gov/headsup/youthsports/training/index.html
- Save certificate as Last Name_First Name_Concussion Certificate
- Go to https://iysaverify.sportngin.com/register/form/844154776 (please note each individual needs to have their own SportsEngine account to proceed…do not submit a background search for a different individual through a SportsEngine account that is not theirs)
- Upload your Concussion Training Certificate
- Enter your information and select the organization(s) you’re affiliated with. For Illinois Youth Soccer Futsal State Cup, please select "Illinois Youth Soccer"
- Continue entering information requested and payment
- Once you submit your background search and payment, you will be given the link to take your SafeSport Training. This is unique to you and will mark your status as completed once you successfully complete the training. – Unless you complete the training you will not show as completing any of the above steps.
ANY TEAM THAT DOES NOT HAVE A COACH THAT HAS COMPLETED THE COACHING REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REPLACED IN THE EVENT BY A TEAM ON THE WAIT LIST
Contact Chris at email@example.com or Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-290-1577.