With the tremendous success of last year’s Illinois Youth Soccer’s Soccer For Success program fundraiser with Abby Wambach we are VERY excited to announce the 2nd Annual Soccer For Success Fundraiser, this year featuring US National Team and NWSL Star, Alex Morgan
Morgan will be coming to the Lake Barrington Field House in Lake Barrington on Sunday, November 17th, and your son or daughter can play soccer with her!
All proceeds benefits the Illinois Youth Soccer Soccer For Success Program*.
Every registered player has the chance to play soccer with Alex at the event!
Everyone raising $250 gets to:
- Attend the event with a parent or guardian
- Meet, have a picture taken with, and get an autograph from Alex
- Have lunch sponsored by Chipotle. The top 10 overall fundraisers will sit at a special table with Alex and the top 2 sit next to her
- Be part of a special question & answer session
The Top 64 overall fundraisers WILL PLAY SOCCER WITH ALEX.
To have lunch with Alex you must register and fundraise. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Follow this link to our fundraising website: www.iysaplayhardplayfair.org
2. Click “Register” and complete the short registration
3. Email your fundraising link to family and friends asking for donations of any amount to your personal fundraising account.
* Illinois Youth Soccer Association (IYSA) has conducted FREE soccer programs with the Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) since 1994. Its Soccer for Success Program serves at-risk children living in economically disadvantaged urban communities in Chicago.
This program is a fun, skills and sports-based, youth development program that empowers children to lead a healthy lifestyle, value education and increase their social and life skills.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.
Here is a video from the 2012 event featured on the US Youth Soccer Show. Following the success of the Illinois Youth Soccer event with Abby, five other US Youth Soccer state association hosted a similar event.