The Illinois State Cup is the most prestigious tournament in Illinois and the official state championship tournament of the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series.
The Sports Authority Presidents Cup is part of the nation-wide US Youth Soccer Presidents Cup, a national tournament that provides Under 13 – 17 teams an alternative opportunity to advance and compete against teams from across the country in the regional and national competition.
FOLLOW RESULTS IN GOTSOCCER
Field Map For Semifinals & Finals
CHANGES EFFECTIVE FOR SPRING 2014.
- Registration is open until January 24, 2014.
- All U13-U19 teams will pay a $400 upon registration, $250 registration fee and $150 round-robin fee. Any team that does not advance to the round-robin portion of the tournament will be refunded the $150 round-robin fee by Illinois Youth Soccer.
- All U12 teams will pay $200 upon registration. Any team that does not advance to the round-robin portion of the tournament will be refunded $100 round-robin fee.
- Teams must be registered with an Illinois Youth Soccer competitive member league. All players and coaches must have a valid pass from an Illinois Youth Soccer member league.
- Teams play single elimination games until group play is reached (no earlier than Round of 16). Eight (8) teams will be considered for seeding from the previous year’s competitions directly into the Illinois State Cup competitions. Four (4) teams will be considered for seeding from the previous year's competitions directly into the Illinois Presidents Cup competitions.
- Elimination games are expected to start early April, depending on the number of teams.
- Elimination game winners advance to Illinois State Cup; eliminated teams (U13-U17 age groups only) advance to Illinois Presidents Cup.
- January 24, 2014: Team Registration Deadline
- April 1 - 28: Single Elimination Games
- May 3-4: U12 Round-Robin Group Play Games (Naperville)
- May 26: All U13-U18 Round-Robin Group Play Games MUST Be Played By
- May 31: Semifinals (Naperville)
- June 1: Finals (Naperville)
- June 12-15: US Youth Soccer Midwest Presidents Cup (Overland Park, KS)
- June 20-25: US Youth Soccer Midwest Regional Champions (Dayton, OH)
- July 10-13: US Youth Soccer National Presidents Cup (Greenville, SC)
- July 21-27: US Youth Soccer National Championships (Germantown, MD)
Complete Chipotle State Cup details and common questions
Complete Sports Authority Presidents Cup details and common questions