REGISTRATION FOR THE SPRING ILLINOIS CUP IS NOW OPEN. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Ages Competing In Spring:
- Girls 2005 (13U) – 2003 (15U)
- Boys 2005 (13U) – 1999 (19U)
The Illinois Cup is a state championship tournament open to Illinois Youth Soccer member travel and high-level rec teams. This competition is designed for B/3rd-Level teams and below. This in-state only tournament will follow a similar format as the other Cup competition (State & Presidents) and offer teams that have not gotten the chance to experience a state-wide tournament, that opportunity.
Click here for more details on the Illinois Cup.
Unless otherwise noted*, Teams or players that play in the following groups are NOT eligible for the Illinois Cup:
- A or A/B Division of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL). Open Division teams are also inelgible UNLESS they played in C Division the previous year.
- 1st or 2nd Division of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Major Club Division of CIYSL North
- Platinum Division of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Platinum Division of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in the Top 2 of their Illowa Division the preceding season
- Any team that played in MRL
- Any team or player that played in State Cup
- Any team or player that played in Presidents Cup
- Any team that played in State Premiership Division
*In Spring, ANY 2003 (15U) Girls team is eligible for the Illinois Cup.
Important Spring 2018 Cup Dates
- February 6: Registration deadline
- February 23: Brackets Announced
- March 16: Illinois Cup game change requests deadline
- April 21-22: Illinois Cup Game One – Rockford
- May 12-13: Illinois Cup Group Play Games 2 & 3 – Rockford
- May 25-28: Illinois Cup Semis and Finals – Rockford
Illinois Cup Common Questions