CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE SPRING 2021 JUNIOR CUP
Based on demand, we will be offering the Junior Cup this Spring! The Illinois Youth Soccer Junior Cup is the statewide competitions for 11U and 12U teams, registered to an Illinois Youth Soccer member competitive league. This Spring, the competition will be offered in two tiers of play
- Junior State Cup: Open to any Illinois Youth Soccer member team
- Junior Illinois Cup: Designed for 3rd-Level teams and below only. Only teams that play in the following are eligible for this division:
- C Division or lower of the Illinois Women’s Soccer League (IWSL)
- 3rd Division or lower of the Young Sportsmen’s Soccer League (YSSL)
- Gold Division or lower of Central Illinois Youth Soccer League (CIYSL)
- Gold Division or lower of St Louis Youth Soccer Association Illinois (SLYSA)
- Team that finished in the 3rd or lower of their Illowa Division the preceding season
- Open to teams made of players from an Illinois Youth Soccer member recreational league
NEW FOR SPRING 2021: Due to COVID-19 precautions, each Junior Cup division will be broken up into geographic-based groups. Group play games will be played as home-team-host games with group winners advancing to elimination rounds played in Rockford on June 5-6.
If there are any COVID rollbacks that prevent us from playing the elimination round matches, the geographic regional winners will be recognized as champions for their area, i.e. the Junior State Cup Southern Region Champion, Junior Illinois Cup Central Division Champion, etc.
The one time $500 registration fee covers all of the team fees for the event including referees, Rockford field rental and registration. IF DOES NOT COVER ANY FEES INCURRED BY TEAMS TO USE FIELDS FOR HOME TEAM HOST GAMES.
- April 1: Registration Closes
- April: 13: Schedules & Brackets Released
- May 31: All Group Play Games MUST Be Completed By
- June 5-6: Semis & Finals - Rockford
- Junior Cup Rules & Policy (PDF Link)