Teams matched up in a Home-Team-Host match must communicate with each other and mutually agree on a date and time to play the Home-Team-Host match. The team listed on the top of the bracket is the home team and if have available fields, the game should be played at their location (unless a large distance of travel would be required for one or both teams, then the game should be held at a neutral location between the two). Once a date, time and location are mutually agreed upon, the home team should email that information and detailed directions or a specific address to the following people. This information should be sent NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
TEAMS DO NOT ASSIGN REFEREES FOR HOME-TEAM-HOST GAMES. Once game details are emailed to those listed above, the Presidents Cup referee assignor will assign the officiating crew.
NO LATER THAN 48- HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST HOME-TEAM HOME MATCH, TEAM MUST:
- Enter all players who will be competing in Presidents Cup (max 22) into the official Presidents Cup roster thru GotSoccer. Players not listed on official Presidents Cup roster are NOT ELIGIBLE to compete in Presidents Cup. Enter ALL PLAYERS (max 22) who may compete in the Presidents Cup, rosters are frozen after first Presidents Cup match and players cannot be added after first match.
- Email email@example.com or fax (847-290-1576) a copy of your IYSA affiliated competitive league roster(s) for EACH PLAYER enterd into your Presidents Cup roster in GotSoccer. Players not listed on an official IYSA affiliated league roster are NOT ELIGIBLE to compete in Presidents Cup.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO YOUR HOME-TEAM-HOST MATCH:
- Official Presidents Cup gamecard. Any team that does not have their game card will be subject to $10 printing fee fine. Only 18 of max 22 players can dress per match. Inactive players should be crossed off gamecard. Here’s how you print your game card off GotSoccer:
- Log into your GotSoccer account
- Select Illinois Spring Presidents Cup
- Select "Schedule"
- For the game you want to download the game card for, on the far left of the match listing you will see a GRAY BOX with the PDF SYMBOL and a GAME #. Just click on the game #, download (you need PDF reader) and print that file.
- $75 in cash to pay to center referee prior to start of match. Preference is 3 envelopes of $25 each.
IF YOU WIN YOUR HOME-TEAM-HOST MATCH:
- Winning team collect BOTH gamecards from center referee and submits them to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxes it to 847-290-1577 NO LATER THAN 48 hours after the completion of the match.