To Submit a Job Opportunity to this page, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only position for affiliated recreational leagues or clubs that play in an affiliated Illinois Youth Soccer competitive league (CISYL, IWSL, ILLOWA, SLYSA or YSSL) will be posted. Include which leagues your teams play in in the body of your email. Postings that do not include that information will not be listed
Director of Coaching: Heat United Soccer Club
The Director of Coaching will oversee the management of coaching staff and player
development with the various programs as well as work with positions within the club to meet
the goals of the Heat United Soccer Club. The DOC reports to the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee, evaluate, recruit, mentor, develop, and manage 10-15 contracted coaches to implement the club philosophy, style of play, and curriculum.
- Responsible for tracking player development, retention, and success.
- Responsible for parent education including understanding of the game/rules and club philosophy.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new programs to increase and maintain membership.
- Work with volunteer staff members regarding facility management, scheduling, maintenance, and website upkeep.
- Work with the Board of Directors to coordinate and plan the annual Heat United Summer Challenge Tournament.
- Be the face of Heat United Soccer Club: Advocate for the club in the local community and maintain statewide connections.
- Work with the Board of Directors to ensure the overall well-being of the club.
- Coach one or more travel teams as necessary.
- Minimum License: USSF C License or NSCAA Advanced National Diploma or equivalent. National Youth License and/or Director of Coaching Diploma is preferable.
- Coaching Experience: At least 5 years’ experience coaching youth soccer at a competitive high level. Previous experience in a technical leadership role highly desired.
- Playing Experience: Experience that demonstrates strong skills and soccer knowledge; college or professional level highly desirable.
Compensation: To be discussed during the final phase of the interview process.
How to apply: All interested applicants should email resume, cover letter, and minimum two
professional references to Kate Policheri at email@example.com .
Executive Director: Evanston Soccer Association
- Manage the operations, marketing and finances of the organization
- Manage coaching leaders and other staff to ensure that the organization's mission, values and objectives are being fulfilled
- Lead internal and external communications
- Manage partner and vendor relationships
- Work in partnership with the Board of Directors to develop strategies and plans to meet the organization's missions, values and objectives
- Minimum 8 years professional/organizational expeerience; a background in customer-facing roles and/or operations is preferred
- Candidate must be able to promote the ESA mission and serve as a role model and mentor for ESA core values
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills, especially interpersonal verbal communications and including team and large group presentation skills. Strong writing skills are preferred
- Experience in youth soccer is strongly preferred
- Experience with budgets and/or marketing is preferred
Please respond with resume to the following website: https://recruit.zoho.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=KwQqw.731Xl64un0pMJHJTEP9XXUW6KUk t9dNtYbiDI-&embedsource=Embed
Director of Coaching – Kickers Soccer Club (Aurora, IL)
Kickers Soccer Club is seeking to hire a Director of Coaching to guide and oversee its soccer
program. Kickers SC was established in 1959. It is one of the largest Soccer Clubs in the Fox
Valley Chicagoland area and registers around 250 players annually forming competitive soccer
teams in age groups ranging from U8 to U19.
Kickers SC is a non-profit youth organization, run by an all-volunteer Board of Directors.
- Five years coaching experience in competitive youth, college or professional.
- Soccer club management.
- Ability to show evidence of creating and implementing a vision for the future success of the club.
- Competent computer skills, including ability to use word processing, spreadsheet,
- registration and website management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Build, recruit, and maintain a soccer program that is consistent with the goals of the club through the recruiting and management of volunteer and paid staff
- Obey the mission statement, bylaws, policies, and philosophies of the Club
- Implement the Kickers SC written curriculum for coaches targeted to specific groups outlining expected skill level and strategy.
- Develop and implement training academy for recreational programs.
- Select and mentor qualified coaches for the team's training, games, and team management.
- Study the training sessions of the players under the coaches, and prepare a review report for the Board.
- Institute a club-wide evaluation process for team placement, fielding competitive teams, and accelerating individual player.
- Promote, manage, and oversee the tryout process and selection for Kickers SC
- Maintain lines of communication with Kickers SC Board and coaching staff.
- Provide excellent customer service by communicating to the membership through email, social media, newsletters, etc.
- Recruit, select, train and evaluate Club coaching.
- Attend all Board meetings.
- Resolve all coach/player, coach/parent concerns.
- Consistently develop and implement age group curriculums U8 – U19 (Developmental &Competitive).
- Aid in the development of Kickers SC programs, including, but not limited to: recruiting,organizing and planning coaches' clinics, speaking and participating in meetings of Club.
- Work with colleges to place players to continue playing experience.
- bserve and evaluate practice sessions and offer guidance as needed
- Be the contact person for any coaching issues, including training, concerns, disputes and report all relevant matters to the Club.
- Organize, manage and oversee all summer and winter camps.
- Run preseason meetings with all coaches and answer all questions pertaining to you from parents.
- Be an easily accessible person that maintains good rapport with coaches, parents and players.
- Create and maintain positive communication.
- Coordinate all teams with tournament & league preparation.
- Consistently market all club activities to the entire community.
- Attend monthly Board meetings and provide a written report updating on all functional areas including proposed changes and new initiatives.
- No Conflict of Interest: DOC shall not engage in any soccer related positions or activities outside of Kickers SC unless prior approval by the BOD is obtained.
- Compensation: Annual compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Reimbursement of job related expenses.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Soccer Coaching: 4 years (Required)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- License: USSF 'C' license or equivalent (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
TO APPLY: Send or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be
Coaching Opportunities with FC Lake County (Gurnee & Grayslake)
Member Leagues: IWSL, YSSL, IYSA State Premiership
1. Seasonal Academy Program (U6 & U7)
No coaching qualifications required, but must have prior experience working with children.
2. U8 Academy Team & U9 Travel Teams
USSF “E” or Grassroots Coaching License required. Must have a min. of one year coaching experience in a recreational or travel soccer program.
3. U10 to U19 Travel Teams
USSF “D” preferred and must have past experience coaching travel soccer teams.
4. Elite Team Coaches
Must have a min. of the USSF “C” license and have extensive experience coaching high level travel teams within the U14-U19 age levels.
All applicants must be energetic, willing to learn and share ideas with our dynamic coaching staff. (Must hold a valid driving license).
Compensation is based on coaching qualifications and experience.
You can find further information about our organization on our website www.fclakecounty.com and you can also find us on Facebook/Twitter.
Resume’s should be sent to our Technical Director (Jamie Martin) via email: email@example.com
KICS United Coaches Needed
KICS United is looking for coaches to join our staff for the 2018-2019 season. We seek coaches who are motivated and can create a fun learning environment for our youth players. KICS is located in downtown Chicago. To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at https://www.kicsunited.org/.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pegasus FC Coaches Needed
Pegasus FC Coaching Positions
Pegasus FC is looking for coaches to join our coaching staff for the upcoming 2018-2019 season.
Hourly coaching and head coaching roles are available.
Candidates should be highly motivated and passionate to work with Pegasus players and staff
Coach training sessions and games
Options to work weeknights and weekends
Be a positive role model for children
Inspire players to love the game of soccer
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
USSF National 'E' License or equivalent
Must pass a criminal background check
Great communication and verbal skills
Valid Driver's License and own a vehicle or have access to travel
To apply for a coaching position, please contact:
Grant Ratcliffe – Director of Coaching -email@example.com
CFC Coaches Needed
Celtic FC Chicago is accepting applications for coaches to join our coaching staff for the upcoming 2018-2019 season. Celtic FC Chicago is based in the city of Chicago Chicago’s northwest side, which have competitive teams for both boys and girls ages U9-U19. Candidates should be highly motivated and passionate to teach
young players the game of soccer by creating a fun, dynamic learning atmosphere.
For more information about Celtic FC Chicago please visit our website, www.celticfcchicago.com.
- Coach training sessions and games
- Develop each player's skill and knowledge of the game (Player Centric Curriculum)
- Ability to work weeknights and weekends
- Be a positive role model for children
- Inspire players to love the game of soccer
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- USSF National 'E' License or equivalent
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Great communication and verbal skills
- Valid Driver's License and own a vehicle or have access to travel outside of Chicago
- College playing experience and/or teaching background a plus
- Compensation is based on experience, qualifications and number of teams that will be coached.
To apply for a coaching position, please send your resume with job history, playing experience and 3
professional references to:
Adam McLemore – Director of Coaching - firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwind Soccer Club is currently hiring staff coaches for boys and girls teams for the 2018-2019 season. With over 450 competitive soccer players, Northwind Soccer Club is one of the largest competitive youth soccer clubs in Chicago.
- USSF E Coaching License and a minimum of 1 year coaching experience. The coach should be willing to continue their coaching education through attending USSF and USC coaching licenses in the future.
- All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check, possess a valid driver's license and have adequate transportation
- Salary will be based on the number of teams a candidate is willing to coach, level of credentials and coaching/player development experience.
To apply for coaching positions, please send a resume to Director of Coaching Robert Turpin, email@example.com.
Chicago Edge Soccer Club: Travel Team Coaches Wanted
Chicago Edge SC is a travel soccer club based in the Oak Park/River Forest area. We are looking for highly motivated, professional individuals to join our coaching staff for the 2018/19 season.
Ideal candidates should have soccer playing and coaching experience and possess a license from the USSF or NSCAA.
Qualified candidates should send their resume with license, coaching and playing experience to Director of Coaching, Murray Findlay at firstname.lastname@example.org "
Staff Coach Positions with HOTC ELITE
Expanding youth soccer program in the Northeast Suburbs, looking for coaches for the upcoming 2018-19 Season:
We strive to develop hard working, technically advanced, and tactically savvy players that can dominate possession of the ball. Moreover, we believe that we can positively affect our members lives through soccer by creating an environment that inspires our youth to be competitive on the field, successful in the classroom, and productive members of the community.
Candidates should have……
- Minimum USSF D License
- Strong experience in coaching youth soccer
- Experience in a professional environment
- Ability to be a team player and coach within a player-centered curriculum
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work late afternoons/evening and weekends
Preferred candidates should have:
- USSF C or National Youth License or higher
- Previous college playing experience
Compensation based on experience, qualifications, and number of teams.
Please send any questions and resumes to email@example.com; please include a cover letter and professional references with your resume.
Illinois Youth Soccer's Soccer For Success
Soccer For Success is seeking Coach Mentors to assist in the daily operations of a 24 week program in both the fall and spring for 2017-18. Programs are currently located in Chicago Public Schools; the Coach-Mentor must serve as a mentor and positive role model for children. The candidate must be willing to work for 12 weeks from September-December in the fall, and 12 weeks from January-May in the spring. Typical programs hours, based on location, and would be either 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM or 2:45 PM - 6:30 PM.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Implements U.S. Soccer Foundation Soccer for Success curriculum.
- Providing guidance and role modeling to players
- Overseeing practice sessions that are both engaging and informative with an emphasis on developing player skills within a competitive environment that also teaches the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle, good sportsmanship, and a nutritional diet.
- Implementing the required monitoring and evaluation policies/tools, including weekly reports, attendance monitoring, BMI and pacer testing etc.
- Overseeing equipment and systematic return of all equipment at the finish of each session and season.
- Attending mandatory training before the start of each season.
- Communicating with (Illinois Youth Soccer) lead on a weekly basis; daily if needed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience playing soccer is preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of people in a multi-cultural, diverse socio economic setting.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with Assistant/Volunteer Coaches and School and Community Partners.
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavioral problems
Access to reliable transportation