The Illinois Youth Soccer (IYSA ) Travel Permit allows a currently registered IYSA Member League Team or Tournament Team to participate in a US Youth Soccer (USYS) State Association sanctioned tournament providing that the Team consists of only IYSA currently registered players and coaches who have a valid IYSA Member League or IYSA Tournament Team pass.
Questions please contact Katie at email@example.com
*Please note: ONLY Notifications to Travel completed through the below link are valid
If you do not have a Tournament Center account, you will need to create one. That can be done here under the register section: https://htgsports.net/tournamentcenter.aspx
To travel to an international youth match or tournament, any Illinois Youth Soccer affiliated youth team must obtain permission from Illinois Youth Soccer and US Soccer.
1. First (at least 45 days prior to the game or first match of the international tournament) please submit the following to Illinois Youth Soccer:
- Completed and signed US Soccer Federation Application for Foreign Travel
- llinois Youth Soccer League Roster, add/release forms, and guest player forms
- $50 Fee (Check or Credit Card made payable to Illinois Youth Soccer)
2. Second (at least 30 days prior to the game or first match of the international tournament) please submit the following to US Soccer:
- Illinois Youth Soccer signed US Soccer Federation Application for Foreign Travel
- Illinois Youth Soccer verified Team Roster
- Completed and Signed Ted Stevens Act
- Support documentation (official confirmed registration form or invitation letter
- $50 Fee (Check or US Soccer Credit Card Authorization Form made payable to US Soccer)
Click here to download the US Soccer documents https://www.ussoccer.com/about/federation-services/youth-permission-travel-hosting.