To Submit a Job Opportunity to this page, email to email@example.com. Only position for affiliated recreational leagues or clubs that play in an affiliated Illinois Youth Soccer competitive league (CISYL, IWSL, ILLOWA, SLYSA or YSSL) will be posted. Include which leagues your teams play in in the body of your email. Postings that do not include that information will not be listed
Palatine Celtic Youth Program Coach
Palatine Celtic SC, proudly serving the soccer community since 1968, is seeking to increase their coaching staff for the 21/22 season.
A Palatine Celtic SC Youth Program Coach is responsible for coaching kids aged 3 to 6 years old in a fun, group training and educational environment. Individuals that are a part of the Celtic SC staff will collaborate with peers during training and weekly meetings, engage with players and parents and implement Celtic SC methodology during training.
Qualified Candidates must have:
Dates and TImes of Mini and Jr Celtic trainings
Tuesday 10-11am and 4-6pm
Thursday 1-2pm and 6-8pm
Compensation starts at $18 per hour and is based on experience, enthusiasm and license level.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume with professional references to Joe Pietrini via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Youth Program Coach Search in the subject. Visit us online at : www.palatinecelticsc.com
Pegasus FC - Staff Coach
Pegasus FC is a competitive travel soccer club located in Deerfield IL. We are currently looking for highly motivated coaches to join our staff for the Fall season. Both head coach and part-time positions are available. Roles and teams vary based on experience and commitment.
- Grassroots, USSF 'D' License or higher
- Previous experience in coaching youth soccer
- Late afternoons/evenings and weekend hours
Please submit inquires and resume to email@example.com
Lyons Township Soccer Club Staff Coach
The individual would be working with competitive teams of different levels from U8-U18.
Candidates should have:
- USSF 4v4, 7v7, 9v9 & 11v11 certificate or higher
- Some experience coaching youth soccer players
- Some experience in a professional environment
- Ability to work and coach within a successful coaching curriculum
- Ability to be and act professional at all times
Interested candidates please send your resume to Executive Director, Gavin McCrindle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Soccer for Success Coaches
Illinois Youth Soccer's Soccer For Success
Soccer For Success is seeking Coach Mentors to assist in the daily operations of a 24 week program in both the fall and spring for 2019-20. Programs are currently located in Chicago Public Schools; the Coach-Mentor must serve as a mentor and positive role model for children. The candidate must be willing to work for 12 weeks from September-December in the fall, and 12 weeks from January-May in the spring. Typical programs hours, based on location, and would be either 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM or 2:45 PM - 6:30 PM.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Implements U.S. Soccer Foundation Soccer for Success curriculum.
- Providing guidance and role modeling to players
- Overseeing practice sessions that are both engaging and informative with an emphasis on developing player skills within a competitive environment that also teaches the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle, good sportsmanship, and a nutritional diet.
- Implementing the required monitoring and evaluation policies/tools, including weekly reports, attendance monitoring, BMI and pacer testing etc.
- Overseeing equipment and systematic return of all equipment at the finish of each session and season.
- Attending mandatory training before the start of each season.
- Communicating with (Illinois Youth Soccer) lead on a weekly basis; daily if needed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience playing soccer is preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of people in a multi-cultural, diverse socio economic setting.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with Assistant/Volunteer Coaches and School and Community Partners.
- Ability to motivate youth and manage behavioral problems
Access to reliable transportation