Playing for Kicks with Morgan Brian
World Cup Champion Morgan Brian is coming to Athletico Center for Private Clinics and Soccer Games!
Illinois Youth Soccer Association players have a new friend, 2015 World Cup Champion, Morgan Brian. Morgan Brian currently plays as a midfielder for the Houston Dash and for the United States Women’s National Soccer Team. She had an assist in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup final against Japan, solidifying the victory for the United States. While at the University of Virginia, Morgan Brian became one of five women to win the Hermann Trophy twice. Brian was selected with the first overall pick in the 2015 NWSL College Draft for the 2015 season of the National Women’s Soccer League.
Brian, along with IYSA, has launched a fun fundraiser to benefit Soccer for Success.
All players who fundraise $150 will attend, with 2 parents or guardians, the event day with Morgan. The event includes meeting Morgan for pictures and an autograph, and attending an in depth Q&A with Morgan!
Players fundraising $250 will also earn a spot in a SOCCER CLINIC with Morgan, in addition to meeting Morgan for pictures and an autograph, and attending the Q&A!
There are several opportunities to earn extra incredible experiences with Morgan. The top 32 overall fundraisers will participate in a soccer game with Morgan after lunch. The top 10 overall fundraisers will have a private lunch with Morgan and the top 2 overall fundraisers sit next to Morgan at lunch.
The event with Morgan Brian takes place Sunday, November 13 at:
Athletico Center 1900 Old Willow Road Northbrook, IL.
All fundraisers earn the following rewards upon reaching these fundraising milestones:
- $125: An event wristband.
- $150: You and 2 parents or guardians will meet Morgan for pictures and an autograph, and attend a Q&A.
- $250: Attend a soccer clinic with Morgan, and receive an official event drawstring backpack.
- $500: Original artist rendering poster of Morgan Brian.
- $1,500: Certificate of Fundraising Excellence presented to you and signed by Morgan Brian during the Q&A at the event.
- $2,000: Opportunity to bring an extra guest. You can bring a friend, a parent, anyone!
- $3,000: Compete in a juggling contest with Morgan! The winner gets the soccer ball autographed!
- $4,000: 5 private minutes with Morgan Brian.
- $12,340: ALL TIME RECORD! You will be rewarded with awesome gifts!
- 32 overall fundraisers will play in a soccer game with Morgan Brian.
- 10 overall fundraisers will have lunch with Morgan.
- 2 overall fundraisers sit next to Morgan at lunch.
Those wishing to attend the clinic and play soccer with Morgan must register at www.IYSAPlayingForKicks.org to begin fundraising today!
Fundraising ends on 11/9/16 at 11:59PM CST. Any questions, please email: questions@IYSAPlayingForKicks.org